Subject: [Leica] PAW 32 - Possibly not one for Ted ;-)
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Sep 9 18:01:46 2006

As far as I know, all HP printers have heads built into the cartridges.
All you need to replace heads is to change cartridges. I have had an
Epson 2400 for a few months with no problems, though - and its a superb
printer, both colour and b&w. With the choice available for Epsons, both
in terms of ink and paper, I think it will take some effort for another
manufacturer to dislodge them from the top.
Cheers,
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India