Subject: [Leica] marmite? an english mistake?
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 17:26:34 2006

About 20 years ago during a trainride from San Jose, CA. to Olympia, WA. I
shared breakfast with two wonderful ladies from Australia. They said the
meal was excellent except for the absence of Vegimite. I made a point of
giving it a try at my first opportunity. I think the product I found was
made by Kraft foods (?) I found it extremely salty.

From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>