Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica] M8 lens dilemma
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 11 19:12:24 2006

Resist the dark side you must, young Jedi Don.
Or send me your film cameras. I'll even swap you for a Contax (Kyocera)
Compact Digital with nice lens and write speeds like a
matchlock musket waiting to go bang. Plus a viewing LCD I can't focus on if
I can focus on subjects more than about a metre away,
and no bright viewfinder,..... sigh

Given your English blood, I'm surprised you could resist the great Marmite
vs Vegemite thread!

Cheers
Hoppy