Subject: [Leica] Last days at the beach
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Sep 12 01:20:18 2006

I've never been able to see anything with these links. I just get:

Error
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :

    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
at line 119 (gallerycoreapi::error)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
at line 64 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98
    * in
modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class
at line 50 (modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)
    * in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)
    * in main.php at line 73