Subject: [Leica] Recent Photos
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Sep 12 16:20:50 2006

Hoppy,

I've thought about getting a scanner, but just haven't made the move yet.
I've got negatives and slides going back to 1952 in 35mm, plus a number of
4x5 and 5x7 family negatives that my late father-in-law made when he had a
commercial studio.  Getting a scanner for 35mm only would not solve my LF
needs, so I just procrastinate.  The older I get, the less ambition I seem
to have.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Recent Photos)