Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Sep 12 20:20:50 2006

On Sep 12, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Eric Korenman wrote:

> So we've essential got DMR performance in an M body.
> Why is everyone so excited about the M8 but the DMR seems to generate
> sneers?

typing only for myself, the M8 looks a lot smaller than the R8+DMR.
I'd LOVE to have DMR performance in a package that size.  Knowing that
the R10 will be R8-size w/o the DMR the anticipation will keep me up
all night until the R10 becomes available.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Re: Video of M8)