Subject: [Leica] Video of M8
From: amr3 at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed Sep 13 12:43:42 2006

>Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006
>From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@mac.com>
>Subject: [Leica] Video of M8

>I'll be in line for an M8 like many of you wondering if its worth the
>price.  Hopefully the photos will convince me it was worth it.
>
>Richard Clompus, OD
>Ponte VEdra Beach, FL
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>3. Do I want to put up with many of the ergonomic shortfalls inherent
>   in the Leica's 50 year old design?

>Larry Z

I'm not in line; have the cameras I want. I use older Leica M's (and a
IIIf) more for the bodies than the lenses; I find the ergonomics of M
Leicas very nice.  Never lusted after another camera once I got my M3.
(Well, maybe my '59 Rolleiflex).

Bought one NEW film camera and an ELPH S200 since 1982; hardly use either
any more.

Alan
Dig.for work/Film for me

Putting more on my gallery tonight.