Subject: [Leica] OT, but of interest to European LUGgers
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Sep 13 12:55:50 2006

Hi Nathan,

Just wondered! Even my French friends think it's silly, although of course
most of them want the parliament to be permanently based in Stasbourg.
Personally, I think Strasbourg is too nice for such a fate, but make do with
telling them that it has to be Brussels, as the Belgians speak better French
than they do - I sometimes soften the blow a little by adding "and better
English than we do". My diplomatic skills would clearly be of immense value
in Brussels! ;)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I hadn't heard anything about it.

Nick