Subject: [Leica] Thanks for looking
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 13 14:48:40 2006

Philippe, I'm in the all group and I really enjoyed this gallery.
I grinned when I saw the tribute to Jill Greenberg photo.
Was that dad's beer she was crying into?

A couple of tech questions.
The lens is the Voigtlander?
The Rollei film is the new to the brand, old type emulsion made in Europe
somewhere?

Cheers
Hoppy