Subject: [Leica] Shock - a pic from Nick!, was New pic from Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 13 16:14:17 2006

Nick that's a nice image. It almost looks volcanic doesn't it?

Scotland would be very high on my list of spectacular places to visit, one
day, I must say.
For reasons light and liquid.

Back on the pic, have you tried a non-symmetrical crop? It's almost too
static in my first impression? Just a thought?

Cheers
Hoppy