Subject: [Leica] Re: Ergonomic shortfalls
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 20:49:16 2006

My thoughts exactly Ted.  All these nay sayers need to just go out and use
their cameras.  They are the same as those complaining that Leica has not
produced a modern digital camera, and now that Leica has, they just
complaing that Leica has sold out.  While I may have to wait a bit longer
than you for my M8, I will be indeed one of those who buy one.  Can't wait.
;-)

Gene