Subject: [Leica] scanner ideas
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Sep 14 07:44:33 2006

Looking to get a new scanner. Thanks to the British pound vs US dollar, my
old arse Canon 4000 went for some bucks. I still have my Epson 3200 which I
really have no complaints with, just needs more resolution for 35mm
scanning. Anyone using the new Epson V700 or V750 Pro? Looks like the Pro
packs more software? I would swing for the Nikon 35mm scanners, but still
want a MF scanner like my 3200.

Any ideas, rants, ravings, or free food is appreciated.

Chris

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] scanner ideas)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] scanner ideas)