Subject: [Leica] scanner ideas
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Sep 14 08:32:16 2006

There's a review of the V750 in this week's "Amateur Photographer" mag in
the UK - the reviewer is particularly keen on the fluid mount option
available with the V750. I've personally got a Minolta Scan Multi Pro, but
if I were looking to buy now, I would look very closely at the Epson - the
cost saving is huge.

Nick