Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 37 Shadows and comfort
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Sep 14 12:44:06 2006

Don has made something out of nothing here. A good illustration
considering the discussion about photographing "at home" vs. in "exotic"
places. I have often said that most of us produce the best work in
familiar places, and this, as well as Daniel's stuff (and that of most
other posters here) proves it.

Nathan