Subject: [Leica] Long live the bottom loading plate!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 14 16:19:40 2006

Wow, that sucks. Talk about once in a lifetime event :-)

OTOH, she may not appreciate seeing those pictures if they exist!

Me? For the 2nd one, my wife COMMANDED me to hold her back in certain way
to ease the pain just a little bit. If I had dared to move my hands to pick
up the camera (which I didn't have with me anyway), I am sure I would be
dead -_-

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Long live the bottom loading plate!)
Message from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] Long live the bottom loading plate!)