Subject: [Leica] Re: BW modes
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Sep 15 08:17:05 2006

I forget to mention...........

The Bresson M8.5 has film filters. Tri-x, Tmax, Neopan, Delta, HP5, FP4 and
Agfapan 25 are included in the camera's menu settings. Plus there's iso up
to 12500 in the Tmax 3200 filter.

It records only in BW DNG with a buffer of 200 images.

I heard since Aussy Hermes bailed, the price in sterling pounds is now
12,000.

Chris