Subject: [Leica] Wetzlar - Regrets
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Sep 15 10:28:58 2006

Thanks to an arthritic left knee that refuses to improve
sufficiently, I have had to cancel my trip to the Wetzlar meeting - a
disappointing turn of events, for sure.  I had been looking forward
to meeting many of you either in Wetzlar or at Photokina and of
partaking in far too much good German food and beer.

Have a great time, those of you who will be there, and may there be
M8s for all to try out.  Have a Kolsch for me while you're in
Cologne, too.

And, if by some chance they are going to give out M8s as door
prizes,* I'd appreciate it if one of you would grab one for me and
send it on.  Contact me off list for my address.  :-))))))
--
Regards,

Dick

*Hmmm... maybe my meds are working overtime here. ;-)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Wetzlar - Regrets)