Subject: [Leica] Why I need a M8?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Sep 15 15:14:03 2006

Thanks for your opinion, we never know if we are right with our thoughts,
maybe with the things for the pleasure we can not use such thoughts, but at
least for me the value of the money is quite important, and on the other
hand I ask me how many years will be an actual usable model an M8?, we can
still use a M3 with full satisfaction, do you really think that an M8 will
be a correct model in only ... 5 years?, how much more money should you
expense to be on the actual future needs?

Initially the marketing advances was to offer to consumers some advantages
that the people generally needed, once the perfection of some machines...
has been improved, in my opinion, the marketing acts more to cover the needs
of the industry than the users, and every day the progress implies more
these things.

Well..., too much philosophy?

Saludos from Barcelona
Luis