Subject: [Leica] gallery down?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Sep 15 15:18:14 2006

The data center hosting gallery.leica-users.org had an electrical fire last
night. The electricians haven't quite finished fixing it. I expect it to be
back online by midnight GMT. (As I type this, it is 22:17 GMT)

This is a "you get what you pay for" situation. The data center isn't
charging me money to put my server there; in return for that I don't get to
complain when the place catches fire. When it's running, it has very good
service.....

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] gallery down?)