Subject: [Leica] Leica M8?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Sep 15 15:59:11 2006

Whatever you're smoking, I'd like to have some...

Look, simple economy:
Leica is selling all the DMRs they can make
Leica will most like sell every M8 they can make

Whether Leica will move to Full Frame in 2-3 years is a guess
Speculating that Leica will junk the M8 in a few months time is smoking
crack.

use richard at imagecraft.com)