Subject: [Leica] New 28mm ASPH lens
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 20:34:59 2006

We may not be able to get the edge sharpness with the M8 that we get on the
film M's.  But just think how much better the edges of the M8 frames will be
with the closer in areas of those M lenses.  Seems a reasonable trade off.
Any body have any extra cash laying around they could send my way for a new
M8?  I may have to sell off my SL, R4SP and maybe even the M-4P to get one.
;-)

Gene