Subject: [Leica] M8 battery life?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 20:45:20 2006

It has a greater current capacity than the D200 battery, and it lasts for at
least a 2GB card and a slight bit more, so the life should be pretty good by
comparison.  Granted I don't shoot like Tina, or our other pros, but for my
shooting style it should be just fine. Now fi I just had a rich uncle to
give methe money.  ;-p

Gene

-------------- Original message from Henning Wulff
<henningw@archiphoto.com>: --------------