Subject: [Leica] OT (definitely) price advice
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 16 01:03:06 2006

I paid 650 EUR for a 501 CM with 80mm and 50mm lenses and two A12
magazines, plus a couple of extra bits like the quick tripod coupling.
But it is far from being mint, I bought it from a retired wedding
photographer, and although Dutch weddings are not violent, the camera
does have its fair share of cosmetic damage (glass on the lenses was clean).

So, if you can get a LNIB outfit as you describe for 690 EUR, I think it
is a very good deal.

Nathan