Subject: [Leica] new Leica compact digitals
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Sep 16 07:58:56 2006

Hi Hoppy,
I don't actually think the noise issues are a Panasonic problem. The
problem is too many photo sites on too small a sensor and applies to
an extent to all P&S digitals, the sensors are smaller than a little
finger nail after all - we would not expect much from a piece of film
that size!
That is why I don't use a P&S digital very often.
Frank