Subject: [Leica] new Leica compact digitals
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sat Sep 16 12:24:02 2006

The D-Lux 3 looks quite similar to the D-Lux2.  I wonder if it has
the newer processor of the C-Lux for better noise reduction.  I hope so.

Regarding the posts re:  poor high-ISO performance of pocket sized
P&S digicams, I have just come to expect that they are not available
light cameras.  As Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry said, "A man's gots
ta know his limitations."

Tom Schofield