Subject: [Leica] Late Friday flower.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 16 17:50:13 2006

Ted, drifting a little OT here, but hey it is the LUG.
The information about the walk on stones is very interesting.
It sounds like a Zen garden sort of tradition.
Your no. 2 son has used them creatively.
My walk on stones are pre-cast concrete, but they do lead to the shady hut
set in tropical garden and with a beer fridge.

Cheers
Hoppy