Subject: [Leica] Trying to understand M8
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Sep 16 19:08:00 2006

Wait a couple months, and may be I will sell mine :-)

First! As others mentioned, the 6 bit encoding is probably only for JPG
production
AND

auto flash usage. Which I am sure most people don't care about.

Speaking of which though, one thing does seem to be missing is a studio
flash sync?!!! What's up with that? I guess one can use some thing of
hotshoe flash to studio flash sync connector?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Trying to understand M8)