Subject: [Leica] How to shoot a kitchen interior?
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Sep 16 20:20:03 2006

Lots of ceiling bounced strobes Warming gels if you plan to mix with
artificial lights or with exterior lighting. Small aperture. Low
speed to let some exterior light show through the windows/doors/etc.
A polarizer will help you control reflections of non metal surfaces.
Use a very wide angle and keep the verticals vertical.
On postprocessing, correct perspective and shadow detail.

Best
Ed

El 16/09/2006, a las 23:54, Adam Bridge escribi?: