Subject: [Leica] Don't forget the M8 accessories !!!!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 17 00:53:25 2006

Nathan and Tom, there's a small matter of needing to own an M8 before you
worry about what grip to buy ;-)
The half case would also make it redundant, if your taste runs in that
direction (and mine does).

Actually I also had a passing thought that Tom A might tool up to mill that
recess in the lens mount and add the dots!
I must hasten to add though, that is only idle speculation by me. I don't
know whether it would be either feasible or acceptable to
Solms (patent issue?)

Cheers
Hoppy