Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 10:21:48 2006

Henning,

That was what I was trying to point out.  You can set the new finder for the
frame lines you need with either film or digital body.  Pretty cool that
Leica thought of this.  It may cost more, but the new finder is all you need
for the wider lenght lenses.  And certainly cheaper that the Zeiss finders
for individual lenses, if buying more than one.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Henning Wulff
<henningw@archiphoto.com>: --------------