Subject: [Leica] I Want To Make Small Photobooks
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Sep 17 10:59:35 2006

Don, thanks very much for your suggestions.

However, the beauty of the Apple solution is that I just have to design
the book using their easy-to-use software (basically I can just select
jpeg files I already have) and they print it out, bound and in plastic
pouches, for 3 for $10.  I can't approach that doing it myself (cost of
time and materials, etc.) or running back and forth from printer to binder.

I am curious to know if HP has sold any of the kiosks you mention and if
any vendors are using them to offer an alternative to the iPhoto program
and will try to search for that.

Thanks again,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] I Want To Make Small Photobooks)