Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Sep 17 11:18:22 2006

So I'm downtown yesterday learning a new camera (1DIIN, if it
matters) and shooting the Houston Fiestas Patrias parade, and as I'm
ducking behind the crowd I saw a gent shooting away with a 90 `cron
on an M6.  I had time to grab a quick shot of him as I trotted by, we
exchanged nods, and then I went back to chasing down the float I
needed.

Dunno who he was, but if this sounds familiar to anyone out there who
might have been the other side of the incident, drop me a line; I've
got a picture for you.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com