Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 38 back in the airport
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 17 11:47:55 2006

Thanks Don,

The 50 Summilux ASPH is an outstanding lens, maybe for my style too sharp.
Additionally we generally have a bright sun and we could appreciate some
"softer" contrast. Even so I ask me if I'm doing a mistake holding 3 lenses
of 50 (Summicron, Elmar, Summilux from 1965) and additionally the Tri-Elmar!

The same thing arrives me with the 35, I have the Summicron (4th) and the
Summilux previous to the ASPH...., but I'm really very happy with my lenses.

I'm sorry, I not understand SWMBO...

I want go to the Airport too and see.......

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis