Subject: [Leica] was Friday flower..now war stories... and fire ants!
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 17:56:09 2006

In a message dated 9/16/06 7:30:25 PM, tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

<< Bad scene my friend let's be careful out there when you know

these critters are around. >>

I know this question is totally OT, but how in the world are people
coexisting with these pernicious little buggers?  I know the short answer is
"Watch
where you step!", but, really, how dangerous are they proving to to be
people and
pets?  Is this story a one-in-a-million thing, or are people being killed by
these guys, and I just don't hear about it?

Bart

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] was Friday flower..now war stories... and fire ants!)