Subject: [Leica] Re: iBook models
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Sep 17 21:56:59 2006

I can only second the recommendation below. I bought exactly this model
earlier this year. It is my first Apple ever; its 1.5 Ghz G4 processor
is slower on paper than the processors in my Windows PCs, but in
real-life use this Powerbook is faster than my 2.4 Ghz Pentium 4
desktop, and much faster than the Dell laptop I use at work (I think
that one has a 1.8 Ghz chip). I upgraded the memory on the Powerbook to
the maximum 1.25 GB it supports, and it is entirely comfortable running
Photoshop Elements with lots of images open.

Nathan