Subject: [Leica] Re: iBook models
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Sep 18 04:37:16 2006

Sorry about the empty...

Good response in Mac advantages. My old G3 tower won't give full
pallet of photo controls in iPhoto.

Have you heard anything about a small replacement for the 12?

I've owned a 12 for a couple of years now and find its size perfect
for a road machine. I've been trying to map my path for my next machine.

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: iBook models)