Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Champions League in Eindhoven
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Sep 18 06:31:05 2006

Excellent, Nathan. A typically Nathan-style series, and that means, well,
excellent!

It's many years (20) since my then-girlfriend (now my wife!) dragged me to
Anfield, but it is a special place to go - and now they're trying to move
(albeit not very far!), you really MUST get to go! As an aside, to link to
your "buy Danish" theme, the best player on that particualr day was Jan
Molby, whose artistry, guile and sheer physical presence was awesome in a
6-2 home victory.

Nick