Subject: [Leica] Re: Slow M8 burst mode?
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon Sep 18 15:20:08 2006

> There are other cameras out there with enough features to render
> them almost unusable.
John

I've made my biggest efforts for understanding your statement and I must
confess I couldn't get it. Unusable because they don't work, unusable
because the owner is dumb... I do prefer to have that to have not. While
I too love the excellent simplicity of my Ms there are situations where
some useful *features* are welcome.

regards.

Felix.

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: Slow M8 burst mode?)