Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 18 15:38:10 2006

Hey thanks John. As I first said, I have only seen pictures, not handled the
hardware.
That mark is not present on the photo posted on the Leica US site, and the
text of the same article suggests that it is not there.
http://www.leica-camera.us/photography/m_system/accessories/viewfinder_accessories/1374.html

So this sounds very much like a difference between the sample discussed by
Henning and reviewed by DP compared to the later site
info. We shall all have to buy one when they come out to check it out.

Cheers
Hoppy