Subject: [Leica] Project_please comment
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 18 19:38:47 2006

Roy,
The slow speed and pace was very appropriate.  I for the most part felt the
mostly ambiguous images were well chosen to give a feel that this is what
Hemmingway saw and heard.  One exception would be the image of the street
sign, the modernity felt somewhat jarring without adding any backward feel
that we were back in the day.

Thank you for adding to my understanding of the world.

By the way, if I recall, you used to work for Ford or am I completely off
base.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com