Subject: [Leica] Re: iBook, PowerBook, MacBook
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Tue Sep 19 06:53:43 2006

"MARK DAVISON" <davison_m@msn.com> writes:

> I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro.
>
> I would have to say that in my experience the Mac computers are going
> through a difficult transition to the Intel processor.

I have a new Intel-based Macbook and I have to say that Rosetta is
absolutely flawless for me so far. I don't know its running and I
haven't had any problems with non "universal" apps. However, I have
had hardware problems, including the dreaded "Random shutdown
syndrome"

Otherwise its been a nice computer.

Dave