Subject: [Leica] Re: The Mantis In The Garden
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Tue Sep 19 16:55:55 2006

Adam -

On Sep 19, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Philippe wrote:

> Since the subject is a mantis, the 2nd one works somewhat less for me.
> Colors in both are beautiful though.
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe
>

> Op 19-sep-06, om 07:25 heeft Adam Bridge het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Lurking amoungst the zinnieas I found a few of these posing and
>> looking harmless.
>>
>> Not up to the one posted this weekend but I thought I'd blend flowers
>> and mantises...
>>
>> <http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/_L3U4714.jpg>
>>
>> <http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/_L3U4695.jpg>
>>
>> Canon 1Ds Mk II, Leica 100 APO @ ISO 100.
>>
>> Comments welcome.
>>
>> Adam

Actually, for me the first is cooler 'cause of the parallel positions
of the mantis body & stem, so I guess it's the relationship between
the both of them that look like the subject to me.

However, those earlier flower shots were really very beautifully
modeled.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: The Mantis In The Garden)