Subject: OT RE: [Leica] Re: iBook models
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 19 18:09:23 2006

Ric, good comeback.
I want to buy a MacBook for myself, I mean for my wife. I have five PCs & a
laptop already.
Now come on be honest, groovy interface and all, just run the spec of an
iMac against a comparably priced PC. Power Mac G5 sure,
looks fantastic if expensive. I wonder if there is an INTEL CPU in their
future? Ooops, I guess we're in another discussion group
right about now.

Cheers
I love my iPod Hoppy