Subject: [Leica] Kodak Sensor in M8
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Sep 20 01:06:15 2006

I have always assumed that colour neg would be the FIRST to go, as it is the
medium most obviously replaced by digital. I am also a little surprised that
Kodak are not only still in film production, but have recently revamped
their Portra films. For me, Kodachrome died when they stopped the 25, and
I've never been a heavy user of their other emulsions, and if I'm honest, I
would rather see Kodak pull out of film altogether to make the market more
potentially profitable for Ilford and Fuji, whose products I do use!

Nick