Subject: [Leica] new hoppy black and white effort
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 20 06:08:14 2006

Peter, no that's his we are burning film together and thanks for the F2 look
;-)
Thanks for the input though, I'm very intent on the technical side currently
and need to remember the pleasing portrait side.
There's another example of how invaluable this LUG is to me. I gave little
thought at all to expression etc here. In fact was asking
Dad to photograph me for a pic to put up of myself in Steve Barbour's
gallery of LUG people. Swapped chairs during film loading!
I have some lovely colour stuff from the same session with pleasing
expressions too. The original here being transparency film, this
is an exercise for me in refining my bw developing/printing.

Cheers
Hoopy