Subject: [Leica] Mounting thick inkjet papers for framing
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 20 17:45:28 2006

At 06:14 PM 9/20/2006, you wrote:

>I know it's a probably a dumb question but mounting and framing are
>still daunting endeavours for me.
>
>Thanks for sharing!
>
>Adam

I use a traditional darkroom flattening plate - a heavy metal plate
called a platten, I think.  I might have gotten mine from Light
Impressions.  Put the prints under it and leave them a few days.  If
you're in a hurry, you can also use a mounting press on low
temperature.  Sometimes that darkroom equipment still comes in handy!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com