Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: jagdishvari at earthlink.net (vipul/jalpa)
Date: Wed Sep 20 14:34:16 2006

Rick,
thank you for answering the email. I was worried that something was wrong
with my light meter. Thank you for clarifying it.
My question is then why is it going in negative direction in LCD light
balance when I am pushing in upward or + direction on exposure override in
manual mode ?
May be leica has made techincal error--I don't know
May be I should just open the aperture instead of worrying about using the
exposure over ride in manual mode.

Thanks once again
vipul