Subject: [Leica] sweet barking cheese! i hate jill greenberg
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 18:54:29 2006

In a message dated 9/20/2006 8:45:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:

"Where on EARTH did you learn HTML young lady? oh wait, you NEVER  LEARNED
html because your WHOLE FREAKING WEBSITE IS IN _FLASH_. did someone  tell you
that flash was COOL or something? when i click on a thumbnail --  ARE YOU
PAYING ATTENTION TO ME???? when i click on a thumbnail i do NOT  want to have
a page wink up that says LOADING, i want to see the freaking  full sized
image!"

"WAAAAAH!"
--------------------

yeah.. same sh-t happens on BD's site.  If you can find the  buttons, tiny
on
the bottom, you push them and go drink a martini while the  picture loads.
dum de dum de dum

I usta love looking at his pictures.  I stopped going there.   Even at high
speed DSL it takes minutes to load.

I HATE FLASH..  (anybody out there have an idea to change my  mind?)

They call it marketing.  I call it "BAIL OUT" and stop looking.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana