Subject: [Leica] Pro printing
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Wed Sep 20 19:19:19 2006

With the closure of my local pro lab, I am looking for professional printing
service for digital upload.
I have used Shutterfly before and, for a consumer print site, I have been
reasonably impressed.
The colors can get over saturated and can vary from batch to batch.

I use West Coast Imaging for my large prints, but I am looking for someone
who can turn out high volumes of 5x7 prints.

Is there a pro version of Shutterfly out there?
IE,  one that will give me better color calibration and consistency of
results?

thanks,
Eric

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Pro printing)