Subject: [Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Sep 21 05:13:32 2006

On 18 Sep 2006 at 19:53, Tina Manley wrote:

> The Upstrap is very "grippy" but it depends on the weight of the
> camera to grip.  So, if you lift the camera up, you can easily
> "shrug" it off of your shoulder to position it elsewhere.  You have
> to be careful if you have long hair because it will grip your hair,
> too!  I usually have mine under a Tilley, though ;-)

I usually have mine ... Actually, no, I haven't really HAD mine since
I was in college when all the hard thinking I did made it fall out.

Either that or it's the old "can't grow grass on a rock" problem.

Anyway.

I guess I'll have to pony up for one when the next check comes in.
I'm actually reasonably comfortable with the behavior of the default
Canon strap that came with the new camera, but why oh WHY did they
have to put those screaming bright red edges on it?

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com